Landmax LX1750 Power Harrow
OUT OF STOCK
Tilling width: 1750mm
Tilling depth: 200 mm
Weight: 330 kg
Tractor HP: 40+ HP
The LX1750 is the perfect machine for the farmer needing to cultivate a few Ha and get the job done NO WAITING for the contractor.
Also for the market gardener that needs to do a little, often.
We are selling good numbers to horticultural growers that have pugged between the rows during a wet period and want to level out the mow strip again.
Also instock the LX2100 working width
Colour Orange and Black
The power harrow is an implement for seed bed preparation and weed control. There are many advantages using a power harrow.
- Optimal soil break-up. Ideal distribution between fine soil in depth and larger sods on the surface, which prevents a surface crust from forming. The rotary blade movement exercise a horizontal and not a vertical pressure on the soil, preventing the formation of a hard layer at the depth.
- Versatility and all-purpose use: adaptation to most soil conditions and excellent capability of working virgin land.
- Optimal stubble/trash burying in the upper soil layer. In particular, the use of specific blades (on grip) produces a perfect soil re-mixing even in large amounts of stubble/trash.
- Perfect soil leveling.
- Easy depth control allows quick easy shallow weed control.
- The rotary plough will leave the soil with worms still intact and alive – aiding the natural structure of the soil.
- Perfect for cover crop mixing. The spade blades lift and tumble the soil, thoroughly mixing it, breaking up any clods and leaving a prepared and undamaged soil structure, which is fully de-compacted and aerated. This ability to mix and blend, is a huge advantage when incorporating stubble and previous crop residues, as well as large qualities of composts, slurry, manure and other organic materials.
LandMax are suppliers of quality agricultural equipment. Tractor attachments direct to you via Trade Me or the Web at competitive prices and backed up with a 12 month warranty and spare parts.
Our advertised prices include GST and an invoice will be supplied with your purchase.
For more options please check our other listings.