Landmax LXGR210 Power Harrow
The power harrow is an implement for seed bed preparation and weed control. There are many advantages using a power harrow.
- Optimal soil break-up. Ideal distribution between fine soil in depth and larger sods on the surface, which prevents a surface crust from forming. The rotary blade movement exercise a horizontal and not a vertical pressure on the soil, preventing the formation of a hard layer at the depth.
- Versatility and all-purpose use: adaptation to most soil conditions and excellent capability of working virgin land.
- Optimal stubble/trash burying in the upper soil layer. In particular, the use of specific blades (on grip) produces a perfect soil re-mixing even in large amounts of stubble/trash.
- Perfect soil leveling.
- Easy depth control allows quick easy shallow weed control.
- The rotary plough will leave the soil with worms still intact and alive – aiding the natural structure of the soil.
- Perfect for cover crop mixing. The spade blades lift and tumble the soil, thoroughly mixing it, breaking up any clods and leaving a prepared and undamaged soil structure, which is fully de-compacted and aerated. This ability to mix and blend, is a huge advantage when incorporating stubble and previous crop residues, as well as large qualities of composts, slurry, manure and other organic materials.
Tilling width: 2000 mm
Tilling depth: 200 mm
Weight: 380 kg
Tractor HP: 40-80 HP
LandMax are suppliers of quality agricultural equipment. Tractor attachments direct to you via Trade Me or the Web at competitive prices and backed up with a 12 month warranty and spare parts.
Our advertised prices include GST and an invoice will be supplied with your purchase.
For more options please check our other listings.