LandMax BX62R Wood Chipper
Chipper Capacity: 150mm/ 6”
Chipper Housing Opening: 6.5”x12”
No. of Knives: 4
Rotor Size: 30”
Hopper Folded: 50”Lx52″Wx74”H
Hopper Opening: 25”x25”
Mounting System: 3 Point Hitch
Discharge Hood Rotation: 360°
Discharge Hood Height: 74”
Structure Weight: 470kg
Tractor HP: 30-100hp
Wood Chipper Self Feed Tractor mount:
A great chipper that fits between our 10″ and the ECO19 model. Will chip all the leftovers when doing your firewood or the Autumn prune in the garden or orchard.
Perfect for those clean ups after a storm, pruning or just processing general gardening wastes. Creating mulch for garden plants and trees for conserving water.
1. Rotor – At the heart of the BX Chipper is an oversize heavy duty rotor and reversible chipping blades. The large diameter rotor has a faster tip speed for improved chipping action and the heavy gauge steel keeps your momentum to power through 6” diameter tree trunks.
2. Blades – The reversible blades are precision cut tool steel and hardened.
3. Air Vents – Blowing force is maximized with air intake vents on the side of the chipper. Air enters through the vents and powers the chips out the chute up to 20 feet.
4. Twig Breaker Blower Paddles – Behind the blades are blower paddles with integrated twig breakers designed for greater output force and smaller chips exiting the machine.
5. Adjustable Chute – The chute swivels 360 degrees and the top deflector adjusts the distance.
6. Hydraulic Feed Hopper
Maximize your chipping with the aggressive hydraulic feed hopper. Chipping becomes effortless when you let the rotating teeth do all the work. As the brush is fed into the chipper, you can be ready with the next piece.
LandMax are suppliers of quality agricultural equipment. Tractor attachments direct to you via Trade Me or the Web at competitive prices and backed up with a 12 month warranty and spare parts.
Our advertised prices include GST and an invoice will be supplied with your purchase.
For more options please check our other listings. Please click here to ask a question.